Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Where I'm At Now

Ok, it's been years since I last posted. Want to fill everybody in on where I'm at in my life.

*I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and chronic migraines back in '05. Since then, I've sort of gone through good and bad spells with my health, but in '07 I started to really go through bad times, and in '09 I went on Social Security Disability. I still work, very part time, now and again, but I have to take it easy and have a lot of "bad days."

*When I started my blog, I was on a spiritual journey. I tried out a lot of different things, but eventually settled on Eclectic Witchcraft. I've always been interested in Witches, and when I was a teenager I learned about Wicca, but I was really too young to understand it properly and, after a few years, drifted into agnosticism. A couple of years ago, though, I felt the pull again and started practicing once more. I felt like Wicca was not for me, so I am exploring a lot of other Witchcraft traditions like Feri, Reclaiming, and Traditional Witchcraft. Right now, I just call myself a Witch without committing to any particular tradition or rite. I am wanting to join a coven, though, so we will see where my quest takes me.

*Because I have so much free time, when I feel up to it I like to garden, cook, and check out new places to eat. I live in an apartment so I don't have much space, but I've taken up container gardening and have a nice little stash of herbs and flowers. I'll post pics once I have some good ones.

*I am still dealing with my "gender issues" and am still undergoing changes. Not sure how far I will take things, but it's been quite a journey.

Anyway, I am going to try and be good and blog regularly. I'm hoping to meet new friends this way, and I already have a few blogs that I am absolutely mad about.

No comments:

Post a Comment