Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Monday, April 29, 2013

A Plaque For Doreen Valiente

My love for Doreen Valiente (who I never had the chance to meet but who's book have had an immense influence on my Craft) is well known. She was definitely one the most important writers on Witchcraft and the occult of the past century, up there with such luminaries as Aleister Crowley, Dion Fortune, and Gerald Gardner. Money is now being raised so that a plaque commemorating her many decades of work in the Craft can be placed on the wall of her apartment home of 30 years. I have already made a contribution, and I ask all of you who've been touched by her writings, as I have, to give generously so that Doreen Valiente can be honoured.

Here  is the link to the donations page:




No comments:

Post a Comment