Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Cabinet, A New Book, and Sundry

Lucky me, my sister moved and gave me her old HUGE armoire. Turns out, this was just what I needed to hold my magical supplies. I had been using a bookshelf, but it was short and in the tiny dressing-room thing I have at my apartment, so it was out of the way and inconvenient. The new armoire, on the other hand, is absolutely massive and has loads of shelves, drawers, cabinets, etc perfect for all my treasures. I only have the following, terrible quality pic at the moment but will do a better one when I'm feeling better.
















In other news, fingers crossed I'll be getting a proper "book" soon. I don't really call my book a "Book of Shadows" because that's a Wiccan term, and I am not a Wiccan. However, "Grimoire" sounds pretentious, and my other favoured term "recipe book" makes it sound like something I'm going to use to make a cake. So, I just go by "book." I've got a REALLY neat one planned out, just working out the details with the craftsman who's going to be making it for me. So excited! I will of course post copious pics as soon as I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment