Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Wonderful New Book

It was my birthday last week, so I had a few different parties (one for my friends, and one for my family.) Yesterday, what should my wonderful sister give me but the newly expanded, revised version of Gemma Gary's "Traditional Witchcraft: A Cornish Book of Ways." I've only gotten to flip through it so far, but I can already tell it's amazing. It's got much, much more information than the original edition, and also includes many pages of new images as well as some quite haunting line drawings. I'll write a longer, more detailed review once I've had a chance to read it, but in the meantime here's an image of the front cover.


2 comments:

  1. That's a nice gift! :) I have the older version, but am hoping to get a copy this one some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very good. It's well worth getting the new edition; it's almost like an entirely new book, and the new images are amazing.

    ReplyDelete