Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Garden Sign

My new garden sign came in the mail yesterday, and I thought I would share it really quick. Yes, it's kind of kitschy, but who says I have to be serious all the time? I love anything to do with Witches, and of course I love gardening and herbs, and when I saw this, I knew I had to have it.

















Sorry for the poor quality pic; I had to use my cell phone. You can see one of my owl salt and pepper shakers next to it.

In other news, my health has been pretty bad the past couple of weeks, hence no new postings. I will try and get something more in-depth up soon, though.

3 comments:

  1. I love witchy kitsch... and I adore that sign - I want one for the garden I don't have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! It looks even better in person...it's a really pretty shade of weathered, midnight blue with a beautiful yellow-white Moon. I'll have to put up a better pic, and link to her work.

    ReplyDelete