Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Lucky Find: Patricia Crowther's "The Zodiac Experience"

Whilst wandering around YouTube I happened across recordings of a series of astrological rituals Patricia Crowther did for the public. It's unclear when they were released; some of them seem to be older and have background music that leads me to believe they were intended for radio. Others, though, are clearly much newer. Her book "The Zodiac Experience" came out in 1991 and is still available on Amazon. I've added it to my wish list and plan on listening along with the audio materials once it arrives.

This is the first time I've ever heard Patricia Crowther speak, and she's got an amazing voice that is captivating in its brilliance. I believe she has a past as an actress, and it really shows in her exquisite reading of the rituals. I imagine she must have been an incredible High Priestess.

 Here's the link to one of the videos. The others are available from the same channel. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment