Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Post-Halloween Updates

Well, after all my planning, my Halloween was actually kind of a let-down. I'd been kind of sniffly all week,but managed to rally for my party. Alas, on Saturday I woke up very will, and spent the whole weekend and most of Monday in bed with what I think was the flu. So, I didn't get to do the parade or much of anything on Halloween itself. Such a disappointment! I'd been looking forward to attending a public ritual, too. Maybe next year...

In other news, it's finally starting to get chilly in Dallas. Slow cooker weather! I've got this amazing book, The Slow Cooker Bible, and I'm going to be trying out recipes from it. I'll be sure to post my results. I think the first one I'll be trying is a creamy turkey soup. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment