Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mugwort Oil, a Movie, and Kitty in a Box

Sorry I've been away so long, but have been under the weather again and not coming online as much. I did get a chance to see the new Harry Potter movie, though, and let me say this: it was excellent, and I totally teared up more than once. I'm also pleased to report that my Mugwort infused oil is ALMOST ready to be strained (I might do it today, if I feel up to it) and bottled, and I'm quite excited as this is the first time I've made an infused oil in this traditional way. Now that I've got the hang of it, I'm going to be doing the same process with Vervain, Cinquefoil, and a few others as well as making some Four Thieves Vinegar. Keep an eye on my blog for a new article I am writing about the use of Dark Mirrors.

In other news, I had to bring a box inside to carry some dishes from one place to another, and left it on the floor for a few minutes. I turned back to find that my kitty, Marmalade, had discovered the box and decided it was the best toy ever. So, I had to find something else to use, and left her with her new prize. My black cat, Cosmic Creepers, also hopped in there later, but I unfortunately don't have a pic of that.
















More soon, including an exciting post about the use of Black Mirrors!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, our cats love boxes, too! As soon as they see one, hop! They're inside. And it's amazing how many cat fits into one tiny box! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. I need to put up pics of the cats hiding inside this red tote bag they found. Also, my orange cat, Marmalade,is weird in that she likes to get in bed and sleep under the covers with me. She's SO friendly, it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete