Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Coming Soon: Besom, Book, and Wand....The Shop

As some of you may know, I've been talking now about making a long-distance move to the Pacific Northwest.  I am not at all happy in Texas, and I've  got the chance to move with a friend  to Washington state. This should be happening within the next few months.  In related news, I've  been considering now for a while opening my own little online Witch shop. I've hesitated because there are already so many amazing ones out there, but I've decided to try and will offer a smaller selection of Traditional magical tools and supplies. It's all in the planning stages right now, but I should have a concrete plan around the same time as my move.

In other news, Gemma Gary's new book should be shipping out tomorrow. I'm SO excited about it;  I've been looking forward to it for months.  It's very hot here, as ever, and thus I've spent much of my time indoors. Unfortunately my poor plants have more or less died from the terrible climate, so I won't be doing any more gardening until I move to the new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment