Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Witch's Garden

The weather was nice-ish today, so I decided to do some more planting. Today, I got in some strawberries, some garlic, and some nice petunias. I picked up some black ones yesterday that are particularly interesting looking. I've got them in a hanging basket, but I need to pick up a stake to hang it on, so right now I've just got it sitting on the steps.

Here's my progress so far....
















And here's a close-up of my flowers. I hope they take well and expand....
















Now, also, I've got some seeds from Alchemy Works on order. If you don't know, Alchemy Works sells seeds, oils, and plants to Witches and other magical people. I ordered their "Astral" seed set, which has Mugwort, Vervain, Yarrow, and Cinquefoil. It's a grow-your-own flying ointment set, more or less, and should come in very handy. That is, IF I can get them to grow. The Texas heat and weather is very extreme, and I fear that they might not do well. I'll keep my fingers crossed, and post some pics of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment