Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Joys of Spring


It's been a while since I posted anything about my garden, so I thought I'd show y'all some new shots of what I've got going on. I'm glad to say, my sunflowers have been taking off like there's no tomorrow (I actually had to pull some of them up) and most everything else is doing well, EXCEPT for a few of my magical herbs. I simply cannot get the Cinquefoil to grow, and my Mugwort remains pretty puny. We've had some really weird weather, with hot weather one day, and chilly the next, and it can't have helped matters much.

Alas, with the spring also comes the storms. There have been multiple tornadoes, and many have been killed. Also, other parts of Texas near me are VERY dry, and there have been some bad fires. Here's hoping we get enough rain to put them out!

My potted garden




















No comments:

Post a Comment