Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

An Initiation, and Happy Beltane

I am very proud and pleased to announce that on Sunday, April 29th I became an initiate of The Unnamed Path. For those who don't know, the Unnamed Path is a shamanistic, magical tradition for Men Who Love Men. I've been studying with Hyperion, the founder, for the past year and a half. It's been a remarkable and life-changing journey, and I feel very privileged to have been given the opportunity to work with a group of such wonderful and dedicated people. Congratulations as well to all of my Brothers who were also received into the Path along with me on that magical day! As with any tradition, initiation in a sense is only the beginning, and I now look forward to a lifetime of working with, and dedication to, the Unnamed Path and its practices and Gods.

Also, happy  Beltane to all of my readers and friends! I don't have any particular plans for the holiday, but I hope that everyone's rituals and celebrations are awesome and that you all have an amazing and magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment