Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Animals

In case you haven't noticed, I love animals.  I have two cats of my own, take care of my Mom's dog a lot, have two "outside" cats at her house, and also care for other animals in the neighborhood because I have so much free time.  Today, I thought I would share some new pics of my kitties and the dog.  They are ALL rescue animals, and remember: SPAY OR NEUTER YOUR PETS!

Molly the Dachshund

Marmalade loves the sun!

Cosmic Creepers is a beautiful kitty    







2 comments:

  1. They are so cute!

    My sister srescued two kitties someone had tried to drown at a stream, and hand-fed them to be crazy little fur balls... they are now living with us, and I wouldn't want to trade them for anything! (Well, for a pony maybe, but that wouldn't fit on the balcony.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I love my pets. Animals are kind of my passion; I wish I could adopt all the needy ones, but alas I am but one person.

    ReplyDelete