Hello There

My thoughts about Traditional Witchcraft, Wicca, cooking, gardening, and anything else that catches my fancy.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 4 of 44 Days of Witchcraft: Picture of The Element of Water




Today's Element of Water day, and I'm posting a FEW pics of my own. A few years ago, I took a trip up to New England and drove up the Maine, and snapped some images of the coast along the way. It was in March, so it was still snowing in places, but the ocean was as beautiful as ever. I love, love, love the coast and wish I had a house by it. Perhaps one day, I can have a little house somewhere in Maine, like the beautiful one in The Whales of August.
































And here's one last one, from a trip I took to North Carolina:



2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures - I too love the coast and don't get to visit as often as I'd like despite a tantalising glimpse of it from the top of the moorland on my way to work each morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Agreed, the ocean is always beautiful

    ReplyDelete